Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 52 of 112 The Fight/ The Dream...



The Fight...
The further into the diet you get, the more you start to feel like each day is a fight, a fight against yourself... after all this fight is my mind vs my body, and each days challenge is to keep going. you drowned out the emotions that are telling you to quit, or the thoughts that tell you youre not making enough progress, those thoughts come everyday. some days you feel like your doing great, some days you feel like you look like crap. those are the bumps and bruises of this fight, but really if you dont let them get to you, who or what can stop you from reaching your goal. who chooses your destiny, who determines whether or not you win this fight, you do... no one else can say start, stop, slow down, or maybe this is too much. no one else can tell you the weights too heavy, or your doin too much. so in short, its you vs you, or as i said before your mind vs your body. thats the fight of the next 8 1/2 weeks, as you dig deeper into your fight, your body says your tired, but your mind and heart say keep fighting... be that monster everyone thinks you are, show your mental strength, show the world where you stand, youve come to far to budge now.. thats what this fights all about...

The Dream...
i have this reoccuring dream, its me the very last day of my 16 weeks. im standing in the mirror evaluating my progress, in the distance i hear cheers, and boos, but i cant see any of my progress, the mirror is just dark smokey grey, then behind me a curtain raises, my name is called and i step onto a stage filled with smoke, blinding lights come on and i wake up... this is the dream that i have over and over, almost every night, kind of vain right... now this dream could mean a number of different things, good and bad.. to me im gonna say this dream is telling me to keep pushing, only at the end can i truly know the outcome... this far into the diet your mind starts wander, and you cant stop thinking about the end and whats its gonna be like. when actually im not really worried about the outcome, i just cant wait til this ones over so i can take my month and a half long rest and start another diet. during the rest ill still be lifting, ill just change my diet and eat maintenance calories instead of being at a deficit. ill reevaluate some, make some changes, and see what else i need to do... this is the never ending cycle of my dream... keep pushing, and never wake up...

"Youve got to save your own life, no one can save it for you." kai Greene...

No comments:

Post a Comment