Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 42 of 112... Beauty of Bodybuilding...




today is my rest day... wish i didnt have to work then id be able to rest. i just thought id get on here and leave a video, this video is one of my favorite videos, it always gets me motivated to hit the gym when im too tired or not feeling well...
tomorrow is shoulder and trap day, and i cant wait to get up in the morning and start my week, all weekend ive been visualizing my work out and what im gonna do tomorrow... im gonna do 4 or 5 sets of everything, except my last exercise, im gonna do 7 sets on that one... fst 7 style, to get the blood pumping and force growth...
ill start with rotator cuff warm ups, then front raises, arnold presses, wide grip barbell up right rows, seated smith machine presses (front and behind the neck), then ill finish shoulders with 7 sets of lateral raises... then ill move on to 5 sets of seated dumbbell shrugs, and 7 sets of barbell shrugs...
then on tuesday when i do my partial dead lifts, and bent over rear delt rows, my traps will also get hit pretty hard with those exercises... tuesday is back day this week, and i do rear delts on back day to tie them in... so im really looking forward to this week, im gonna try to up my intensity a lot this week... ill keep you posted and we'll see how it goes, im feeling really good about this weeks work outs...

No comments:

Post a Comment