Friday, September 17, 2010

day 33 of 112... 12 weeks out, carb cycling...

so its been a couple of weeks since i last updated my blog... sorry.
i started a new job and i had to get used to my new schedule...
im officially less than 12 weeks out, im coming down pretty well, and still keepin the muscles full. i started carb cycling 2 weeks ago, and of course thats been a little rough, and pretty draining but i keep going... i go Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday very low carb, around 120- 150 grams a day, then Thursday and Friday i go high around 350- 400 grams a day to replenish the glycogen stores in my muscles, and to boost the metabolism... then Saturday and Sunday i go moderate carb, around 200- 250 grams... but i always keep my protein intake high, around 350 -400 grams, and fat intake around 50- 80 grams... pretty much forcing my body in and out of a state of ketosis and making the body burn body fat for energy... also on my 2 high carb days ill have 1 cheat meal each day, that also helps boost the metabolism...
like i said i feel like im coming down pretty good, and at a pretty good pace... of course i need to do more ab work... but my shirts are getting looser and thats a good thing... today is arm day, im about to get ready to hit the gym... should be a good day since im high carb today and ill have more energy...

im having fun and im really excited for the next 11 and a half weeks... and now that ive got my schedule down pat, i can keep my blog updated, so keep following...




i eat when im not hungry, train when so tired i feel dead...
push through the barriers, quittings not an option, its all in my head...

sleep, its important, but ill get plenty when im dead...
you dream when your asleep, but you cant achieve anything at rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment