Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 43 of 112... 99's and Ones...

"there are 2 kinds of people in this world. the 99's and the 1's."

"the 99's... thats what i call em, 99 out of 100 people cant fathom what i do. they scratch their heads, cant believe my dedication to this great sport. many dont even think that this is a sport, or that i have a life. never let others define your life for you. this is what i have chosen, this is the road ive taken, with all the potholes, bumps and turns. the 99's they cant commit 100% to being their best, to step up one day and stand tall among the giants..."

thats an entry from the animal journey book...

an entry that pretty much says it all... people judge, and dont understand why we spend so much time focusing on our health... people think we're vain, and think we spend too much time looking in the mirror "admiring" ourselves... i look at it like this, im an artist, my body is my canvas, and the weight room and my diet are my brushes and paint... im not looking at myself in the mirror to admire myself, im checking the progress of my art...
everyone judges, and yea it gets annoying, but if i did everything to please everyone, when would i find time for me... ive come to the conclusion that the 99's or the judges just judge because they cant find the strength within themselves to stick to a plan, and work towards a goal to better themselves... so let em judge, cause inside theyre really just mad at themselves...
so to the 99's... im not mad at you, keep judging me... believe me i use it for strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment