Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 4 of 112 pt2... Midnight...

Bodybuilding...
what do i love about the sport. its the only thing i know of thats 100%, you get what you put in. if you give 100% you get 100% if you give 50 you get 50... no favortism, no luck, genetics plays a big role, but if you want it bad enough you can even overcome that... you sacrifice your time, your money, your body, daily things, fun with your friends and family, my friends want to go out and drink, but i cant cause i have to eat 3 more times before bed, and make sure i get 8 hrs of sleep. my wife wants to go out to eat, but i have to make sure we eat somewhere that i can get a steak and a sweet potato, or steak and salad cooked with no butter of course... i put in 110% to the craft that i love and i get 110 back... day by day and week by week i watch my body change as i mold myself, as i do the one thing that i love, and the one thing that i control... i walk with a limp half the week because my legs are sore, most days im so tired and beat up and sore that i couldnt fight my way out of a wet paper bag, or fight off an attack by gnats, because im so sore from my workouts that im useless... because with out pain and sacrifice there is nothing else... what motivates me to keep going, i dont even know most days, but today my motivation is me, and the sense of pride i get when i hold the weight above my head and say you wont beat me, and you damn sure cant break me... Luck, whats that? destiny, thats a crock of shit, its all up to me... i hold the key to making my dreams come true, and without dreams there aint shit else...
good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment